The purpose of the investment is the preservation and increase of capital
Expected yield – 8 – 10% annually
Investment period – from 3 years
The minimum investment amount is 300,000 USD
Dividends – every 6 months
Consists of shares of the largest US companies in the S & P 500 index.
The minimum capitalization of companies included in the portfolio is $ 100 billion.
The portfolio includes the following industries:
- Consumer Products (Apple, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble, Philip Morris International
- Technology (Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Verizon)
- Service and Retail (Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, The Walt Disney Company)
- Financial sector (Goldman Sachs, Visa card, Master card, City Group)
- Healthcare (Johnson & Johnson, Merck, Pfizer, UnitedHealth Group Inc.)
- Industrial Products (Boeing, United Technologies Corporation, Honeywell International Inc.)